A tablet built for the outdoors, the Geopad combines the usefulness of a tablet with the needs of a Hunting/Wildlife/Security enthusiast. Featuring a wide variety of custom/dedicated applications for use both at home and in the field. Users can track their position using GPS and offline maps as well as locate their Trail cameras using the 'Backtrack' App for a faster and well organised excursion. Users are free to download a wide variety of Android Apps to suit their needs through the devices access to Google Play Store.
The Geopad includes a built-in Game Caller for added versatility. The Game Caller has multiple sounds available, as well as upgrades for those wanting to get the most from their outdoor experience. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Designed with a custom external casing the Geopad is designed with the outdoors in mind. Sporting a rugged camo case for blending and strength, unlike traditional tablets. The design allows for a better grip and includes a carry strap to reduce the chances of dropping the device when wet. It's rugged armour is also weather resistant, meaning it can be used when its raining, windy, etc. Includes a screen protector for added protection against minor damage and dirt.
Features both a front and back facing camera for capturing photos and videos as well as an 8GB internal memory which can be expanded via the use of the Geopad's built-in SD card reader. Additionally the Geopad is compatible with specific XCEL products, allowing them to Stream video content Live online.
- MySPYPOINT App – A camera and photo management system that helps you to consolidate all of your captured data in one easy to access place.
- Game Caller App A built-in Game Caller application with upgrades available: Whitetail (5 sounds), Moose (5 sounds), Predator (5 sounds). Also allows for call sequences to be put together
- GPS (Global Positioning System) - Always know where you are with the Geopad's GPS functionality
- Offline Maps - Users can now download working maps for use in the field, for when WiFi is not available
- Backtrack App – allows you to trackback to where your trail camera was left
- XCEL Stream App – connects the XCEL Stream (optional extra) to stream live video
- Hunting games - The Geopad also comes with pre-installed entertainment in the form of hunting games, Includes:Duck Hunting, Deer Hunter Challenge, Forest Sniper
- Download More Apps - Not just an outdoor tablet! Access to millions of apps through the Google Play store, internet access, email, Skype, music storage and more
- Tough Exterior - Extra rugged and weather resistant case with Rubber Armouring
- Weather Resistant - Rubber covers for in/out ports
- Tripod Compatible - ¼” Whitworth tripod thread on back
- Access - 1 FREE year subscription to mySPYPOINT GOLD account. Upload multiple photos a month at any resolution,
and have access for several email accounts (Useful for outdoor teams, gamekeepers, etc). See the mySpypoint website for more details
- Internal Memory - Built-In memory (Memory can be increased through the use of SD cards via the Geopad's card reader slot. Compatible with Spypoint Trial camera SD cards)
- Connectivity - Includes both WiFi & Bluetooth functionality
- Android OS - Android operating system for a higher compatibility with Apps
- Screen Protector - Added protection against minor scratches
- Built-In Camera's - Features both a front and back facing camera for capturing image and video, etc
- Sound - Includes built-in speakers
- Screen - HD resolution screen
- Additional Feature - Compatible with Pulsar's Stream Vision App
- Micro-SD card slot
- SD card ready (Includes an SD card reader, retained on the back)
- 1/8” audio output jack
- USB port
- 7”, 1024 x 600 resolution screen
- Built-in speaker
- 4.4.2 Android platform
- Front and back cameras
- 8 GB internal memory
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity