The Force-11 Trail Camera offers users the ability to capture detailed HD image and videos (with sound) during the day and night-time hours through the use of this devices powerful 11 Megapixel camera, capable of colour images for daytime, and Black & White for night-time viewing. Featuring 42 powerful LED's that allow for the covert lighting of the selected scene.
Designed with a weatherproof, compact, camo bodyshell with a secure latch mechanism, which protects the user friendly controls inside. Users will also be able to configure the camera via the Configuration screen inside (User's cannot view images on this screen Please see FORCE-11D or other models for this feature). Complete with multiple modes and functions for your desired set-up.
Comes with a post/tree strap and mounting bracket.
- 11 Megapixel still images
- 42 Invisible LEDs
- Ultra compact
- HD video with sound
- Built-in 2.4" configuration screen
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- Color photos by day, black and white by night
- Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F) stamp on photos
- Time-lapse mode
- Multi-shot mode, up to 6 photos per detection
- Continuous mode
- Adjustable distance detection sensor (5 to 65 ft)
- 1 sensor for a total of 5 detection zones
- HD video recording from 10 to 90 s (720p)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card, up to 32 GB (not included)
- Requires 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Can be powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack (not included)
- 12V jack
- Standard ¼-20" tripod mount
- User friendly menu