The Pulsar Recon range offers some of the most compact, ergonomic and high specification digital night vision devices on the market today. The major benefit of using digital night vision devices over image intensified models is that they cannot be damaged by bright lights likely to be encountered at night such as car headlights or street lights. The viewing experience can be enhanced with the use of high power IR illuminators. The integrated short range IR illuminator (805nm wavelength is optimal for night vision) in the 325 permits the device to operate in complete darkness.
The Recon has a specially designed mount combining Weaver and 1/4” standards to affix various accessories. It is fitted with a video in/out socket enabling connection of peripheral equipment. It functions both in video out and video in mode. Video out mode allows a connection to a monitor or a digital recorder. Video-in mode can be employed to transmit images via digital recorder to the Recon’s display.
The Recon 325 model is the most compact with the widest field of view.
It has four optional display modes: black and white, green (regular colour for NV), red (reduces eye strain) and enhanced contrast mode.
• Compact & lightweight
• Fine image quality & sensitive CCD
• High-aperture lens
• Video output/video input
• Resistant to bright light exposure
• Weaver rail for accessories
• Tripod mount 1/4”
• Four working display modes - B&W, Green (regular colour for NV), Red (reduces eye strain) and Enhanced Contrast mode
• Adjustable contrast/gain
• New five lens eyepiece enhancing sharpness and contrast of image
• Available as a kit which comes with the 79076 IR Flashlight (940)