The new Grayman Series features the Grayman Plan- B Urban Sling Pack, also part of the Civilian Lab Series. This lightweight sling pack benefits from having a functional and ambidextrous design that is suited to military units, pilots, or journalists. This urban design slim shaped bag is ideal for fast manoeuvring in large crowds and can easily be stored in vehicles or lockers.
This bag is quick to put on and take off, whilst also being extremely comfortable to wear. The sling pack includes a main padded strap designed to face the user on the right or left-hand corner, so that the pad aligns ergonomically to align correctly with the bodies direction.
The bag can be rotated to the chest for on the go fast-access and all pockets are designed to face the user on either the left or right-hand side. The included long strap also makes shouldering a long gun a much more natural task.Features:
• Lightweight and functional
• Ambidextrous and rotatable design for fast-access
• Extremely comfortable
• Includes main padded strap
• Ergonomically designed pad allowing an excellent fit to the body
• Pockets designed to face user on left and right-hand side
• Includes a long strap for shouldering a long gun in a natural position
External Size: 501.65 x 222.25 x 158.75mm
Main Compartment: 501.65 x 177.8 x 149.86mm
Laptop Compartment: N/A
Total Gear Capacity: 17.7L (1,080.1 cubic inches)
Product Weight: 1.08Kg