The HOLO SIGHT is a lightweight, non-magnifying, optical sight designed for close to mid-range shooting. It allows very fast target acquisition and engagement at short ranges while providing aiming capability out to 300m equal or better than iron sights.
The major advantage of HWS is extremely rapid reticle-on-target acquisition. As quickly as a target is identified, the holographic reticle can be superimposed on the target. The sight allows operators to maintain eye contact on the target and to place the holographic reticle onto the target without shifting focus. Operators can quickly acquire the target and reticle in the same focal plane for fast and accurate shot placement.
The HWS appears to project the holographic image of a reticle on the target plane. The sight can be used as a bright open reticle image or a fine dot which is limited only by the acuity of the shooters eye. The heads up display window allows an undistorted and unrestricted view of the target.
The HOLO SIGHT offers extremely fast target acquisition using the large ring and aiming precision in longer range engagements (using the 1 MOA dot) without obscuring the target.
Another advantage of this sight is the full field of view which allows the operator better situational awareness. The unit employs a true heads up display (HUD) window that eliminates blind spots and constricted or tunnel vision associated with scope sights. Controls are inset into the units housing with no protruding knobs, battery compartments or rings obscuring the target.
See the HOLO SIGHT Data Sheet
for more information on specs and features or see them listed below.
Specs & Features
- Durable and lightweight polymer bodyshell
- Non-Reflective black finish
- 20 brightness settings
- Precision dot
- Adjustment range minimum ±40 MOA travel
- Adjustment range (per click)/approx. 0.5 MOA (0.5" at 100yds) when zeroing
- Field of View (100yds) - 28m (30yds) at a 3" eye relief
- 68 MOA ring with single 1 MOA dot reticle
- True heads-up display
- Two eye open shooting
- Anti-Reflective coating
- Water-Resistant up to 1m (3ft)
- Fog-Resistant internal optics
- 1/8th" Solid Front glass window
- 3/16th" laminated rear window
- Window Dimensions: 30mm x 23mm (1.2" x 0.85")
- Long operating time
- User controlled auto shutdown after 4 or 8 hours
- Low battery indicator
- 2x AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline or rechargeable batteries)
- At nominal settings the unit can operate for up to approx. 2,500 continuous hours (lithium batteries) or 2,200 continuous hours (alkaline batteries)
- Elevation & windage adjustment
- Mounts to 1" weaver or MIL-STD 1913 rail